Tuesday, April 19, 2011

.::Daily Thanks 4.19.11::.






Today I am going to start a daily series called Daily Thanks. I figure with all the changes that are happening in my life right now I need to take the time to give Thanks. Now I know it's called "Daily Thanks" and I'm committing to write this daily, but things happen and I hope my blog readers (who I love so much) will encourage me in my newest endeavor.

 

 

It's been a long day today with many challenges and successes. I'm still the worlds biggest procrastinator. Got to get better at that.

Today I'm thankful for crazy voicemails from a dear friend that make me laugh uncontrollably. I'm thankful for hard work and just rewards however small. I'm thankful for ambition that keeps me distracted from where I fear my thoughts may linger too long. I'm thankful for inspiration all around me and the keen eye to see it. I'm thankful for friends who accept me for who I am right now. I'm still learning to do the same. I'm thankful for the phrase "fake it until you make it" because it might be the only reason I have self confidence to this day. I think I've finally made it in that area.

I'm thankful for flowers and the beauty they have within. I hope to be like them. And my favorite are these.




[caption id="attachment_327" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="Source: Jess Nichols via Pinterest"][/caption]

With all the different layers of the petals, I just feel like these flowers are beautiful, and hold a little mystery between those petals. Just like me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment