Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Papertrey Ink release watch.....

Sneak-Peek-1b


Loving the look of this stamp. It's urban design is very appealing to me. It's designed by Melissa Bickford.


Sneak-Peek-2b


This looks like sentiment heaven to me. Love sentiment sets.


Sneak-Peek-1a


More sentiment goodness. Love the loops.


Sneak-Peek-3a


How can you not love this stamp set? This would have been perfect for the travel mini I just made for the ASO swap.


Sneak-Peek-3b


My love of dies is very tempted by this set.


 


Hop on over to Nichole Heady's blog to stay up-to-date on all the new PTI goodness.


 


And just for a little eye candy, I made this card last night with the new Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card stamps that I just received (I absolutely love these stamps) and the button basics stamp set from PTI.


 


IO and PTi love.


Picture taken with the Instagram App on my iPhone.


Card Recipe:


Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White (PapertreyInkStamps: Gingham, Thin Stripes, Scratches Cover-a-Card Stamps (Impression Obsession), Button Boutique, Bitty Background Blocks (PapertreyInkDies: Button Card Collection (Papertreyink) Misc: Rustic Twine (Papertreyink)


Sweet Scraps.


Angee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment