Sunday, December 12, 2010

We are Christmas

Hi all.


I've been working on homework all week. I have 3 more days of grad school before the year ends and i have just as much work in those 3 days. I'm sharing another card with you today. All patterned papers are from the My Mind's eye Holly Jolly Collection. There is little Hero Arts in there by way of friend definition stamp on the kraft circle, and stampin up ink in chocolate chip. And that's it.



Here's a quick christmas video from Spellman College's Glee Club. I'm now in love with this song. We Are Christmas. Love he arrangement. Enjoy.




I hope to get more crafting done over christmas break. Check ya later, peeps.


Hugs & ciao.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, Thanks for sharing that beautiful piece from Spellman. It brought tears to my eyes watching all these lovely talented women singing that beautiful (original?) song. It gave this 61 yr. old woman hope for the future. I get so anxious about our country these days. I'm gonna see if I can embed it into my blog. BTW, are you a graduate of Spellman? It's my prayer that one of my granddaughters will apply there...in 15 yrs. or so :).

    ReplyDelete