Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Happy Birthday Thank You!!


Hi all.

I have to say I had a great birthday yesterday. Being that my birthday is so close to Christmas I normally don't really celebrate my singular birthday. Since I was about 15 or 16 I've always had a sort of joint celebration during the christmas holidays and that included joint presents. <----No fun at all.

As I've gotten older this has become the norm and my actual birthday has become just a normal day. This year was different. My good good friend Ilene conspired with my co-workers and friends to offer a great celebration. I recieved the most delicious chocolate chocolate chip pound cake from Susan, and giftcards from one of my favorite places.......Starbucks. :-) We had wassail at work with gingerbread cookies (albeit it was for the entire faculty not just me...ha!), and I was serenaded each class period by my students including a viola solo from the music department. It was the best birthday that I've had in awhile. And the best part is that it all resumes on friday (since I had my final grad school assignment for the semester due last night). Oh, and I'm on Christmas vacation for the next two weeks.

With all that being said, I just want to say a big big thank you for making my birthday a very special one.

All my love.

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment