Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Baby + Papertrey ink

Hi All,


It's been a busy week as always. I have 2 more weeks of work & school then I go on Christmas vacation for 2 weeks. Teaching has it's perks. I hope to get alot of crafting done in those two week including getting caught up on my December Daily album. I've gotten a little behind on that since I've been trying to get ahead with grading and grad school.


I did get a couple cards made a few weeks back when I was hit with the Christmas Spirit. Here is one of my favs.



I ordered the My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly Collection paper pack a few weeks back from FlowerstoFlourishes.com and it's sure come in handy. I'm loving the distressed dots paper. Super cute.


Oh and don't forget the PaperTrey Ink sneak peak is going on right now and I'm loving all the new sets that I've gotten a peak at. Head on over to Nichole's blog for the previews.


{The Deets}


Recollections Craft Card base with matching envelope from Michaels.


My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper - Holly Jolly Collection, Cardstock Letters and Border.


Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #9 stamp set & die.


Stampin' Up! - Riding Hood Red Classic Ink



That's all for now.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment