Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Busy & Merry Christmas

Hi All,

If you know any teachers you know this is a super busy time of year. Students have loads going on and teacher do too. This week we are release testing (practice standardized testing), running a modified schedule tomorrow, kids will be out of class various days this week due to holiday concerts, tours, and loads of other things, grades are due by the end of the week for progress reports, and I'm sure there is something else that I'm forgetting right now. In addition to all that I have 2 more week of grad school before this semester is over and I still have to fit in the GRE test before I take my next class. So to say I'm busy is defintely an understatement. Thank goodness I've been in a Christmas mood for weeks because I've been making and stocking up on holiday cards like this one.

The Deets:


My Mind's  Eye Patterned Paper - Holly Jolly collection


Stampin' Up! Cardstock Cherry Cobbler, Mat Stack, and Paper Piercer


Papertrey Ink Stamp- Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers



Simple and easy card. I used Stampin' Up Textured cardstock. I love how rich this color is. Now I'm off to check my schedule to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I'm sure I have.


Oh and aren't you loving the 12 Tags of Christmas from Tim Holtz? OMGosh, every year I look forward to two things: Kristina Werner's Holiday Card series and Tim Holtz 12 tags. I just love this time of year.


That's all for now.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment