Friday, November 26, 2010

After Thanksgiving loves.

Hi all,

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this year and I hope you had the same. We ate some great food prepared by my mom, my dad even came over and spent the holiday with us. Thank God everyone survived the day. lol. It was a great holiday with family and friends and I had a great time playing bingo with Collin, Chantel, and Nate.


My cousin Collin and Me playing with photobooth.


I also welcomed my first god-daughter, Leah Camille Gaston, on November 24th. She weighed 6 lbs 35 oz. She is the most precious little thing I've seen in a long time. I've been spending lots of time with this one in the last few days. I have to freshen up my baby skills. My youngest god-son is 6 now so it's been awhile.



Leah Camille in the hospital


The thing I love about this time of year is the point right after Thanksgiving until right before Christmas. What I love about after thanksgiving is the holiday music and christmas lights. This is my favorite time of year. Not just because my birthday is in two weeks......but because everyone tends to be in a better mood, people are nicer, and more caring, and the world seems to become a better place to be. At least to me. Oh and also because I get two more weeks off work for Christmas..........Teaching has a few perks.


I will be post Christmas cards starting on Monday so get ready for that. And expect to see Miss Leah's face around here as well.


Hugs & Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment