Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi there, and Happy Thankgiving.

Today I'm relaxing at home cooking pecan pies, my holiday celebration food contribution, lol. Also my dad and I are in the craft room making christmas cards. Want to see what we've done???



What do you think? We're pretty creative, if I do say so myself.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you all enjoy your day with friends and family. I'm off to enjoy some great food courtesy of my mom. Love her.

Hugs & Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. Your dad is helping you make Christmas cards?!? OMG, how awesome is that! My dad loves receiving my cards, but he might think I've lost my mind if I pulled out my paper cutter and some embellishments. Your card looks awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did help me. Now by help I mean tell me what to put on the card and ask me what all the stuff in my craft room is and what it does. I got to show him quite a few tools and techniques which was so fun. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you and your dad were working side by side making cards. lol Anyway, WOW! your card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete