Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Layout: My Boys + Glee!

HI all.

This marks my first blog post since going on Thanksgiving break. Oh the benefits of being a teacher. But here it goes. My little brother Taylor came into my office the other day with these pics of him and my first god-son Landon. These pics are at least 5 years old but they reminded me of when my babies were little and so so cute. They are still cute, btw. But I just loved these pics and they screamed scrapbook me. Now I'm not a huge scrapbooker. This is only my 4th layout that I've ever attempted but I say it's my 3rd since my first one was so horrible (Let's just not mention it at all) but I've gotten better every time I've attempted a layout and I absolutely love this one. Plus I got to use some of my PapertreyInk goodies on it, namely the banner dies.



Sorry for the poor picture quality. I took this with my iphone. I'll post a better pic later this week.

Supplies:


Papertrey Ink - Stampers Select White cardstock, Banner Builder Collection Dies, buttons, large scallop border die.  Stampin' Up! - Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait, and Real Red Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock, Sahara Sand Classic Ink. Making Memories - Big Kids Boys 8x8 Paper Collection & stickers, EK Success - Large Scallop Embossing border punch, The Twinery - Marischino Twine, Recollections - Alpha Clear Stamps (from my stash & purchased at Michaels)


I just finished up some grad school homework and was checking out my google reader when I came across this great video via Glee. Now I'm not a huge fan of TV at all. I don't get the opportunity to watch much of it but I'm a musical theatre junkie (My fav is Cats and I have it on VHS - don't laugh. ha!). So enjoy.




That's all for now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment