Monday, July 19, 2010

New Prima Layout: Rock Out

Hi all. 

Since coming back from my vacation I've developed this uncanny love of scrapbooking. I've never been much of a layout girl. I started in card making and I truly love making cards, however lately my love of photography has spilled out into a love of traditional scrapbooking so here's my latest try. 


RockOutMe
All of these papers are from the Prima Marketing Rock Out on Love collection. I don't know how old this collection is but I got this paper pack on clearance at Michaels last year sometime. This is from the girl collection, but I also have the boy collection and I love them both equally. Lol. 


Journaling: 

It took a long time for me to love her.

 To even think she's worthy to be loved at all, 

And all the times she's let her heart be broken, 

Made me realize that I am HER. 

Beautiful in my own eyes,

 And it took me too DAMN long to get to this point. 

And some days I'm not there; I don't believe it, I can't believe it.

 BUt now at the age of 27 almost 28, 

There are more days that I do believe it than there are days that I don't. 

And I've finally come in to my own as a woman,

 Believing that I can do what I want to do and not taking in everybody else's opinion about it. 



Supplies: 

Prima Marketing: Rock Out on Love - Girl collection, PTI - Black & Kraft cardstock, button, Imaginiesce - i-Top tool, Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Up! - Heart to Heart punch (119881) , Misc - Ribbon from my stash, Janome Sew Mini - sewing machine

 Hugs, 

A

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part about this layout is the way you did your journaling! Love it! So creative. And fabulous colors too!
    I really need to get back into scrapbooking again! lol....
    Awesome layout, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ayana. Im not much of a scrapbooker but Im starting to really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page!! I love what you've done - and your journaling is superb in both layout and sentiment. I too have a deep love of making cards ... but I'm slowly starting to love the BL (big layout) too.

    ReplyDelete