Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacation, Cards, and more.

Hi all, 

I've been super busy as always but I have been crafting. I've been working on invitations for a dear friend of mine, Danielle, for her son (my godson)'s birthday. I wanted to keep them pretty simple and let the image stand for itself. This is just a stock image of the yellow-one I printed from google images. Easy peasy. 


Spongebobinvites
 

I order a boat load of tags (let say I have 1,000 tags now. Anyone want some?? Just email me.) from amazon (because they were so cheap) and I've been using them on everything. Some are small, some are large, and all of them are awesome. Why do us crafters love tags so much?


Happinessalways


Sometimes I have a tendency to get too caught up in all the details I can possibly add to a card and I can get a bit carried away. Lol. But for this card I wanted to keep it fairly simple and use items that I already have on hand. The only new purchase used on this card is the tag. This was a traditional manila tag but I colored it using Tim Holtz distress ink Worn Lipstick, and Tattered Rose. Hope you like. 

Supplies: 

Stampin' Up! - Welcome Neighbor DS paper pack (118401), Mat Stack, Paper Piercer, Whimsical Words Stamp set

PTI - Dark Chocolate Cardstock, Polka Dot Basics II stamp set, Rustic Jute Twine

WeRMemory Keepers - Corner Chomper

If you follow me on twitter or facebook then you know I just got back from a cruise vacation to the bahamas. Now I'm not a fan of being photographed but as my friends have been posting their pics of me on facebook I'm come to like a few of them. Just a few. 


35045_1535554111918_1326800304_1415003_4165007_n
Here you can see me, Jess, and Ilene all laughing at the people on stage singing karaoke. Now I must admit that all my life (all 27 years of it) I've been a bit of a work-a-holic, and this was my FIRST EVER vacation. Yes, first ever, and thanks to the girls I had a total blast and can't wait to go on my next one. 

Hugs, 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment