Thursday, July 22, 2010

CHA Summer 2010.....Oh my!

Have you seen all the wonderful, fabulous products that have been sneak peaking for the last few weeks??? Oh My Word. I can hardly keep everything straight. Thanks to Scrapbook Update I don't have to. They have a list of all the sneak peaks that have been revealed or even mentioned.

Dont even mention Prima, and My Mind's Eye, and Graphic 45, and so many more than I can name. (October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, Stampers Anonymous, Glitz, Pink Paislee, Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket)....I think you get the picture. Can you imagine the damage to my pocketbook when I start hauling all this. I'm really going to have to sit down and make a list of everything I want to get now, and then things I want to get later.

Have you heard the latest from Teresa Collins and her Stampmaker?

Have a passion for stamping? Want to make your own stamps at home? Well then take a look at this.



It's the Teresa Collins Stampmaker Machine. Click on the pic for details. It's going to retail for $169.99. Now you and I can make our very own stamps at home. Straight from my imagination, into my hands, into my ink, and on paper. How awesome is that?

There are so much more out there that I hadn't come across. Hop on over to Scrapbook Update for all the details.

Hugs.

Angee Lee

3 comments:

  1. I love that site! After Winter CHA, I went so broke doin' what you're doing right now....Lol! Off to look at the stamp maker. I've only ever heard about it, so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very very much. I'm really interested in the stamp maker, among other things. I'm taking it slow with all my hauling though. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete