Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Internet Finds: Necklush

I spend lots of time on the internet and I frequently come across awesome things online. They can be just from searching Google and clicking on a advertisements in the sidebar, or it may be something my favorite Youtuber mentioned, or it can even be a misspelled website that I happened to click on. If you come across any links that you think I would be interested in, just leave me a comment or email me at angee {at} angeeleebutler {dot} com. On to the internet finds.

Today I came across a great website called Necklush. If the name wasn't enough to entice you to click then the fact that they make awesome scarves definitely will.

Necklush

These are not necklaces and not really a scarf but sort of a hybrid between the two. Being a crafter I just love the endless possibilities of the accessory. I can imagine wearing it all year long, with dresses, skirts, suits, and the like. Whether you put a broach on it, twist it up, or leave it long, you will love the versatility of the necklush.


Here is a few of the hundreds of different ways you can wear the necklush.





And here is an instructional video for you.






I'm so super excited about this, Necklush. I can't wait to get mine in the mail and accessorize it all up. This is a quick way to add some color when your in a hurry and still want to be the creative DIVA, or Cool Dad, that you are.



Hugs,


Angee Lee


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink. These are too fabulous! And thank you so much for entering our giveaway for The Sart and Domino books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristin for visiting my blog and commenting. That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enabler!!!! Why do I want one of these so darn bad for my fall wardrobe? Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete