Monday, July 26, 2010

Angee Lee's Deal Pick of the Day

Deal-a-Day sites are the one of my well kept scrapbooking secrets, well until today. I find alot of my supplies and tools on these sites. They offer one deal that is only available that day or while supplies last. The best part about this is that the deals are deeply discounted scrapbooking supplies. Most of them are very current and up to date so you are not getting outdated deals.

The best part for me is waking up and getting to the computer or if I'm very busy that day checking my iPhone to see if any of the deals that day are something I MUST have. It's so much fun. Plus I'm a bit of a supply lover so that is definitely an enabler. :-D

The very first deal-a-day site that I was turned onto was PeachyCheap.com. I've gotten punches, paper flowers, thickers, and patterned paper collections from them and I've never been disappointed with an order.

Another deal-a-day site that I love is Craftysteals.com. The first thing I ordered from them and still order from time to time was a Scrapbooking Trends & Cards Magazine bundle. I saw it  one day on the site but didn't order  it and regretted it immediately so I had to wait until the next time it came up on the site.  They regularly offer the current volume of Scrapbooking Trends & Cards Magazines in  a bundle for $15.99. That is a great deal seeing both those subscriptions are over  $50 per year each. I don't purchase this deal every month but a few times a year I treat myself to the loads of inspiration they have to offer. This is one of the best items I've found on these types of sites.

Sometimes I pass on things like patterned paper, chipboard elements, or rubons. However, I love the days when the deals are Martha Stewart punches, new release collections, or popular scrapbooking magazines.

Here are a few of my favorite deal-a-day sites. I've ordered from every one of these sites without a hitch so I have no qualms about recommending each of these for your shopping pleasure. =)

  • craftysteals.com

  • flowerstoflourishes.com

  • peachycheap.com

  • cropchocolate.com


Angee Lee's Deal Pick of the Day:


From FlowerstoFlourshes.com


Tim Holtz new 2010 Distress Inks: 6 ink pads for $15.99 +$4.99 for shipping = $20.98 Total


Colors: Barn Door, Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Pumice Stone








I've already submitted my order for this great deal. I'm working my way up to owning all of the distress inks by Tim Holtz. I just love how versatile they are and they open so many creative opportunities.

I don't know how often I will post my picks, but know that if it's a great deal I will have it up for you. As a scrap newbie I bought loads of stuff that I had no idea how to use or how to make it work for me. Now that I've gotten better and acquired more techniques to use I know whether or not the products you find on the site are actually things that I will use in my crafts. So that would be my only advice: make sure you purchase something you will actually use and don't just buy it because it's a good deal. It's only a good deal if you will use it.

Hugs,

Angee

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice! :) LoL....
    Thanks for letting us in on your little "secret", Angee!
    I've been following the deals on PeachyCheap for a while... but I had no idea about the other sites you mentioned. So CooL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Angee Lee Butler, Angela Butler. Angela Butler said: {Just blogged}: Angee Lee Deal Pick of the Day http://www.angeeleebutler.com/?p=137 [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved peachy cheap and did a little googling and came across the others. I just ordered from flowerstoflourishes today. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete