Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mid-Century Modern Furniture

OMG I love love mid-century modern furniture. The simple lines, clean design, and the easy access. By easy access I mean craigslist.org. lol. 


I was searching around craigslist today (for what I totally can't remember at the moment) but I came across some great vintage finds. 



IMG_3886
 How awesome is this. I just love the legs on this furniture ($250 for all) and how it's not flush with the floor. I have an aversion to furniture resting on the floor. Weird I know.



IMG_3827
 And then you have this awesome cabinet ($650). I can imagine this in my dining room or even my scraproom. Man-O-Man the possibilities.



IMG_3817

Lastly is the dining set. This just reminds me of great dinners with family. 


I had a great time searching craigslist.org today. Did I purchase anything? Nope. If only I hand an extra $2K to spend and the space to put all this, I'd definitely say, "Just throw it in the bag." ala Fabolous. lol. 
 



2 comments:

  1. GIrl we could SHOP together and do some damage I love it too LMAO .. oh and go to Hobby Lobby, Bead store, anywhere sweetness and they are int he "beading" section those are letter beads for jewelry LMAO .. they come in small, colored and large sizes but I like the white and they even have numbers, breast cancer signs and all that .. I cannot wait to see you use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning a London Trip for the summer of 2012 so girl we definitely can do that. And I cant wait to channel some Sassy Sasha goodness with those beads.

    ReplyDelete