Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Cards: I Love you so much

Hi All, 

It's been a terribly long week and I'm so glad it's the weekend. I've been making oodles of Mother's Day cards for students this week so I've been in a crafting and teaching marathon. So much fun and so exhausting as well. 

I have another card for you today. 


image from www.flickr.com

{Supplies}

Patterned Paper: SEI - Bridgeport Collection

Stampin' Up: Classic ink in Taken with Teal

Sentiment: PTI - Signature Greetings

Punches: WRMK Corner Chomper, Stampin' Up! Scallop Border Punch 


    This card was for one of my students. He actually wanted three cards from me for this holiday, one for mom, grandmom, and his aunt. How sweet is that??

Here's a little music for you. Love these two. Lisa Lavie & David Sides



Sweet hugs, 

Angeee

1 comment: