Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day Cards: Mom's the best

Hi All, 

Thank goodness TAKS testing is over. It was a terribly long week last week. I even had training all day on saturday, so I've been and still am pretty exhausted. However, I have had time to craft this week and I've been doing lots of it. I have oodles of orders for Mother's Day Cards and I've been busy busy busy since monday cranking them out and boy has it been fun. Please give me some feedback. 

Also I'm donating lots of scrap paper to a few of my favorite crafters in the next few day. If you know of any charities/organizations that I can donate to please leave me a comment or send me an email at angeebutler {at} me {dot} com. 

The first card I'm posting this week is for one of my students. He is so kind, and thoughtful. He asked me for 3 cards for his mother, his grandmother, and his aunt. I sure hope they like them. 


image from www.flickr.com
 

{Supplies}

Patterned Paper: SEI - Bridgeport Collection

Stampin' Up: Classic ink in Taken with Teal

Sentiment: PTI - Signature Greetings

Punches: WRMK Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment