Friday, April 30, 2010

ScrapSugar: Mobile Blog

Hey everyone.

    I'm still TAKS testing at work today so I don't have a new card for you today, but I do have a cool little something to share with you. Hopefully this is working now. 

    As I was internet surfing last night I came across Widgetbox. Cool little site whereby you can create widgets for all types of things. One of the things that I found was a way to create a mobile site. 

    A mobile site is just a website that is designed to be more readable via a mobile device, i.e., cell phone (my prefered is an iPhone). And just my luck Widgetbox has a widget just for creating a mobile website. The best part about the Widgetbox mobile site is that I can link my Blog, Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube accounts all on this one mobile webpage. 

So you can click the Mobile Blog link from your mobile phone to be redirected right to my mobile site. How cool is that??

Let me know what you think and if you decided to create your own mobile site leave me a comment with the link. 

Sweet Hugs, 

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment