Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Challenges, Mini Albums, & more.

Hey everyone, 


It's panning out to be a very long week for me. My students are TAKS testing again this week and that means restless children who are stressed about testing. 

Today I have a card that qualifies for 2 sketches, CPS 164  and 2Sketches4U. Love that. 


DSCF0034 


CPS sketch #164

CPS 164 Sketch

 
Sketch
2Sketches4U #54 

I haven't done much crafting this week so I'm spotlighting a good crafty friend of mine, Kathryn Krieger from the ScrapBeach. I met Kathryn when I was designing mini albums with a kit club hosted by Marion Smith. I had the best time participating in that kit club and met some great girls. 


Here is part one of a great mini album Kathryn is working on. I love watching these videos because she offers some great crafting tips and products. Enjoy. 




Sweet Hugs, 

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment