Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo Keepsake Box via Marion Smith

Hey everyone,
As you may have seen I'm in the market for a new computer, since my old computer when kaputz 3 days ago. See this post for details.
Since all of my projects I'd previously photographed have been sent to never never land (since I will never get them back) I'm featuring a friend of mine, Marion Smith and her photo box.
This was my first project that I completed that wasn't a card or a scrapbook page and I was absolutely thrilled with it. It's so easy to make (if you get the dimensions correct) and it is an awesome gift. 
She make one for her cutie little girl Brooke, and in the following videos she's making one for her cutie son, Blake.


Part # 2



Updates: I finally decided to get an iMac, and I can't wait. Hopefully it will get here next week and I will post an update when it gets here.




Are you a MAC or a PC? And Why?




Hugs & Sweetness,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment