Friday, April 16, 2010

Fly High...and update.

Hey everyone,


Today I have a card based on a sketch on Amy Rysavy's blog Prairie Paper & Ink. I made this card with Stampin Up cardstock and a clear stamp set by Practicing Creativity Designs called "Look Up".


DSC01173_edited-1 
Don't you just love the little Hot Air balloons. I knew I had to have this set. Here is the sketch.


AMYRTFS7


Fly High Supplies: Mostly Stampin Up except where indicated -Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant (105126) & Pink Passion(102762), Stampin Write Marker in Soft Suede (116329), Modern Label Punch (116630), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Practicing Creativity Designs: Look Up! Clear Stamps, Misc: Patterned Paper.


 


Computer Update:


My new computer is on order and I can't wait. I decided to get a Apple iMac and I got a great deal on a refurbished one on the Apple website. As you know I'm an avid Youtube watcher and for the last couple of years I've been watching videos reviewing apple products and I totally fell in love with what I saw. I'd been saving up for a iMac since December last year and this little computer mishap pushed me forward to get exactly what I was and to find a great deal in the process. (I never buy anything full price....he he).


Now its just a waiting game. As soon as it gets here I will post a review.


Plus I should have 2 more hauls coming from Hero Arts and PapertreyInk coming soon. Scrap goodies galore. That makes me happy. :-D


That's all for now.


In sweet anticipation.


Angela


 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect interpretation of the sketch. The touch of text and the teeny bird--you have a great eye for detail. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete