Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Gazing: Scrap Rooms

Scrap rooms:


Nichol Magourik - One of my favorite bloggers shows off her scrap room. Love the organization. That's the hardest part for me. 



Mary Fish Stampin Loft
Mary Fish - My Stampin Up! upline leader. She's awesome and so is her new scrap room. The previous one was awesome too. 



Jennifer McGuire Ink


Jennifer McGuire - Crafter extraordinaire. OMGosh, Wow, Wow, Wow. Someday.....he he.



Amandascraproom-full-view

Amanda Bottoms- I frequent her blog especially for her free fonts. Awesome scraproom.



JanaeubankBlogRoomOverview

Jana Eubanks - Luxury of scraps. OMGodness. What a dream!!! - for me anyway a reality for her. Love Love Love this room. 



Dedra Long (video link)- I love her room design and the ambiance. 



2_320_07


Andrea Steed (video link) - I love all the light. I've been thinking about redoing my scraproom (decided against it for now...that a whole 'nother post....and yes, I said 'nother...and?? he. he.)



Tricia WilsonscraproomTricia Wilson - In my favorite color, light and bright, super girly. I love it.



DonnadowneyroomDonna Downey - Super cute, slightly whimsical, & artsy. 


Mellette Berezoski (video link w/ a sponsored ad at the beginning)- Lovely room, bright and open with odd shaped walls. 


Candi Gershon (video link w/ a sponsored ad at the beginning) - Tons of supplies, great organization.



DimitraComing into the Scrap Room
 Dimitra (Tried to find her blog but couldn't find it. If you locate it please send me a message.) - Beautiful room with great color and design. 



Scrappy Jedi (Love that name) - Light and bright. Awesome organization and she has the same expedit that I have. Love what she did with it much more than mine. he he. Part 1  Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5




More to come. I love looking at scraprooms. I guess since I posted this I will have to post pics of my own scrap room (Here is the old view). One day just not today. he he. 


Hugs & Sweetness. 


Angee

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection of stamp rooms. Thanks for the shout out . . . I'm so flattered. I'm going to share your link on the Pals blog . . . I think they crave good stamping organization, too! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. I think storage is the hardest part of art. Well at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so glad you enjoyed my scrap room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome that you replied. So awesome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete