Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mojo Monday: MOJO135 & Yes I'm a little late.

Hey All,


Yes I know is late but better late than never right?? I guess it took me a little longer to get my Mojo flowing this week because I'm just posting this today. He he.


In my defense can I mention that I'm a new teacher and I'm working really hard to do my best for my children.


  So today I have my interpretation of the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday 135.



image from www.flickr.com  Mojo135Sketch


I must say that I'm loving the colors on this card. I order this patterned paper from Stampin Up! a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've used it. I think that sort of seafoam green might be my new favorite color. Doesn't it just say relax with me.


That's all for today. My new computer should be here by friday and I'm so excited. Can you tell??


 


Girly You Rock Supplies:


Stampin Up!-  Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (118401-SAB), Paper Piercing Tool (116631) & Mat Pack, Curly Label Punch (112208) Hero Arts - Friend Definition Cling Stamp Papertrey Ink - Craft Cardstock, Signature Greetings Sentiment Misc - Card base & Ribbon from Michaels.


 


Have a great week.


Sweet Hugs,


Angee



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…
    I am having an SU party at the end of the month...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello D, Thanks for stopping by. Come back anytime. :-D. I know you will be having a great time at you SU party.

    ReplyDelete