Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS5: Previews

Hi all.


Today I'm showcasing one of my favorite {and most imtimidating} programs, Adobe Photoshop CS5. I had the previous version of CS4 {just the trial though} and loved it. It took me quite some time to get comfortable with it. I spent many hours watching tutorials on Youtube<---I probably watch Youtube more than I watch television.

In a twist of fate, I actually got a copy of Photoshop Elements 6.0 when I purchased my new wide format photoprinter earlier this year. How lucky is that?? I thoroughly enjoy working with it as well, however I'm really looking forward to the new products Adobe is rolling out, i.e., Adobe Photoshop CS5, Lightroom, and Illustrator. I've got lots of practicing to do. Here are two of my favorite demo vids to get all of us familiar with CS5. Enjoy.



 


 


 


 


 


Awesome stuff right?? Let me know if you know of any additional tutorials that you love.


Sweet Hugs,


Angee


2 comments:

  1. Haha... I know exactly what you mean about watching YouTube more than TV. I'm the same way! LoL...
    And I've actually seen the those Photoshop videos too! They are Awesome!!! The new Photoshop looks so Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new photoshop is amazing. And I just found out that I can get it for about 80% off because I'm a teacher. Looking forward to that. Now I just need to learn to use illustrator.

    ReplyDelete