Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog Design

Hey All, 

If you visited the blog anytime over the weekend then you may have seen a few changes. And if you're reading this now you may have noticed that those said changes are gone. Well I can be a bit indecisive and I'm not quite satisfied with the options that I have in the typepad designs. Any suggestions on customizing the main column size without compromising the rest of the blog design. I like most of the 3 column templates however I'd like the center column to be slightly larger than the ones offered by type. I've tried custom CSS (on my own....total DIY right??) and it just isn't working for me. I've also been to the typepad community and nothings working for me. Right now I have it set to fluid cells and I'm not liking that. 

Know of any custom typepad blog designers?? + affordable?? Let me know. 

PS. Thanks for stopping by. It's totally amazing that people are actually interested in hearing all of this. Thanks again. Love. 

Sweet Hugs, 

Angee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angee!
    Please let me know if you do end up finding any affordable blog designers. I've been having a similar experience as you, where i'm just not satisfied with my blog template. I ended up just using one of the basic templates that they offered (for now). But I would really like to re-design my whole entire blog. However, i'm still trying to figure out the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely let you know.

    ReplyDelete