Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Gazing: Scrap Room Pt. 2

One of my all time favorite things to do is watch videos of scrap rooms. And I can't believe I forgot to add this tour to my previous post


This is my all time favorite scrapper, Kristina Werner. She is the reason I am a crafter today so here is her scraproom tour. 


Love the height of her work surfaces. I've been having the hardest time finding a desk chair for my craft table because it actually a counter height dining table that I found at big lots for $40. :-D

 Here is a messy pic of my work space. 

The Sweet Studio
As you can see it's pretty messy right now as I've been crafting all weekend as usual. 

Ta ta for now. 

Angee 

2 comments:

  1. You gals are too much. I'm not so sure about putting my art room on the Internet for the world to see! You're keepin' it real, I love that! ....and I'm relieved to see I'm not the only gal with a crazy crafting space!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa. I thought long and hard about posting my space and I figure that's how I like it. Messy and crazy scrap space keeps my creativity flowing. Seeing all those colors and scraps mixed together inspires me every time I need to create. I do clean it sometimes. he he.

    ReplyDelete