Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Craving Sugar: You Rock Card

You Rock Card2 by you.

Good Evening All. 

It's been an extremely exhausting and exciting week. I began my training and professional development for the upcoming school year. I've been organizing my classroom and my has it been a task. I come home every night exhausted and motivated for the next day. 

Since I journed into the education field by means of an Alternative Certification I have a mentor for this year. Her name is Janis and she is a life saver. If it were not for her I don't know if I'd be as excited and confident as I am about the impending school year. She is the coolest, sweetest, nicest lady and she's right next door to me so her proximity couldn't be better. She is a true gem. 

I decided to make this card just as a thank you for being so nice and helpful to me, and for also telling the truth about what I can expect my first year. It's been a journey for me and I'm glad she's taking the time to help me reach my goal. 

Well that's it for now. 

Supplies: Note card from michaels, PP from American Crafts Teen collection, stamps from WRMC teen angst - Arm stamp, Letter stamps are from ??? {Sorry}. 

Have a great week. 

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment