Friday, August 28, 2009

Amazing Ornaments

 

If you have not seen the creations from Becca Feeken you have been missing out. She is extraordinary and that is no exaggeration. You have to see these ornaments. How fun would they be for a project with the girls over hot chocolate? And cheap. Gotta love that and Gotta love Becca at Amazing Paper Grace.



So what's been up with me: My first week of teaching has been a blast. What fun it is (can you tell I'm in a christmas mood) to actually do what you know you are supposed to be doing. Between crafting {which I am totally having withdrawls from right now} and teaching life is really good right now. Thanks to everyone for all their encouragement. It means a whole lot to me. 

Love ya,


Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Those ornaments are gorgeous ~ thanks for sharing the pics and the vid! So happy to hear you are having a blast at work ~ that is always sch a gift when you love what you do! :D I did a blog post and video about the lovely mini you sent me: Swap Minis Received. Thanks again!KathrynLifes a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete