Saturday, August 15, 2009

Craving Sugar: Best Wishes

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Hello All,

The weekend is here and I'm so glad. This is the last weekend before I go to work as a teacher. OMG. I can still remember my middle and high school years and to think I'm a teacher now. How funny is that? Boy does time fly. Well I am on my way to adulthood as I begin my search for my first home. How excited am I? Well I'm watching season 2 of Sex in the City and since I am Single in my city it's only fitting that I create my very own bachelorette pad. Trump the traditional and make my own way. Well here is a card that I made from a very good friend of mine. Steven. I missed his birthday party because I overcommited myself again. I will do better. I hope he likes it.

 

TTYL,

 

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn {Scrapbeach}August 20, 2009 at 7:42 AM

    I am sure you will do an amazing job this year! You are full of energy and confidence, so you will excel in what you put your heart into! :D Have fun crafting and creating and encouraging young minds!~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning . . . Black, white and red are like a magnet for me! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete