Friday, August 14, 2009

Craving Sugar: Mom Card

Photobucket Photobucket

Hi All. TGIF,

Thank Goodness it's Friday. It's been a long week of preparations upon preparations as I embark on my first year as a public school educator. All of the trainings have been a blast, while some more entertaining than others, they have all boosted my confidence and desire to excel this year. In addition to that I've been doing some redecorating and relocating. I've really just expanded into two rooms at Mom's house now. Lucky me.....I know. I'm so ready to move out but the hold of no rent/mortgage, and family are too strong to resist right now. I'd love to purchase my own home but being a southern girl my mother would prefer that I stay home with her until I marry. Can we say traditional?? lol. I don't think I will be home until then but I am currently looking for at homes in a few select areas of town. With the market being so great right now isn't this the best time to make something happen??? Well in light of all that I did get a chance to work in the new studio today. This card is for my bestie's mom. It's her birthday and she pretty much left the design up to me. I found this stamp at Michael's today and thought it would be perfect.

Until my next scrapsugar craving....


Angela


Supplies: KI Memories PP, Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink in Charcoal, Stampabilities Dye ink pad in bright pink, Doodlebug Designs Jewels, Felt and Ribbon from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment