Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Studio is coming together. More pics.

Here are the new pics of my craft space. Some of the items are new, some are free finds, and some are cheapie solutions to storage problems. I've been having a blast coming up with new storage ideas and the like.I highlighted all the new additions. The desktop hutch was a freebie. I might be taking this to my classroom instead of leaving it in the studio though. Any thoughts? I got the large expedit yesterday from Ikea. The best purchase yet. So much storage. And the rods are from Ikea too. I got Bygel one's but I'd already purchased these Gunvalson ones. I haven't hung the Bygel rails yet. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Angela

2 comments:

  1. I like the desk hutch and think you should keep it in the craft room. I LOVE the cubbies. Very good find on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on my third set of the Bygel Rails . . . two at the previous home and now in Tucson. They are a must have. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete