Monday, June 6, 2011

My New Home....

I'm getting my first apartment. I applied on Sunday and I'm hoping to hear back tomorrow on whether I was approved or not. Since this will be my very first apartment I don't really know the process but I love the place. It's 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I'm having a blast on pinterest, craigslist, and etsy planning my upcoming purchases.


I wanted to do an entirely second hand apartment where everything is used but I just can't do second hand fabrics that I can't launder so.....Some things will be purchased new, i.e., couches, upholstered chairs, etc.


Here's what I'm loving and inspired by so far. (If only I could afford all of it...)


 


Living Room



Source: Restoration Hardware


 


DSC_0300


Source: Tamara Styles


 


 


Dining Room


 


 


Room View


Source: West Elm


View in Room


Source: Pottery Barn


 


 


Bedroom


 


 



Source: Calvin Klein


Close this window


Source: ZGallerie via Tamara Styles






I am also loving a few DIY projects that I've found online. Like these:


Floating Shelves


Via: Young House Love


 


 


Scrabble Pillows


COZY Letter Pillows - Inserts Included


via Pinterest


 


Striped Curtains - Must have these!!!



Via Pinterest


 


Scrap Room Inspiration



Via Pinterest





So I have lots of work to do making curtains, and scouring Houston for furniture that looks like the designer brands but cost much MUCH less.


Ciao & hugs,

Angee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment