Wednesday, April 20, 2011

.::Daily Thanks 4.20.11::.

Today I'm thankful for Tylenol. After my visit to the dentist (orthodontist) I'm in a bit of pain today. It's still been a great day and I'm getting closer and closer to finding out what makes me happy.

I've be on a quest lately to be more of a producer and less of a consumer. I had a epiphany moment a few weeks back (probably after watching Oprah, I'm not sure) that I was consuming way way way too much. From clothes, to shoes, jewelry, furniture, books, and way too many scrapbooking supplies. I needed to make a change, so I committed to becoming more if a producer and less of a consumer, starting with my online presence.

So I have this blog thing that I infrequently posted things on and I figured why limit myself to crafty things when I really want to document my growth and my mission to live life more authentically and find my true identity. So I decided to just do me, in every and whatever form that I can with no qualms or apologies about it.

And here I am with no regrets. Like it, love it, or find another blog to read.

*ok, that's just rude, well not rude but not nice so if you don't like it or love it, please excuse yourself at this time. Thank you. :-D

**as you can see I'm a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment