Sunday, January 2, 2011

WIFOYT: Beyonce + Tom Ford = Amazing!!!

Hi all.

Welcome to the second day of the new year. It's amazing that in 6 months I will have been teaching for 2 years. Seems like yesterday I was trying to be one and now I am. Check that off the to-do list. Now I have 17 more months of graduate school before I obtain my masters degree and I'm so excited about this year. I have some big plans for the blog and I'm introducing the first one today.

WIFOYT = What I found on Youtube.


This is going to be a little feature where I share my youtube finds, be it crafty, fashion, makeup, or more. I am an avid blog hopper (via my google reader) and I'm frequently looking at youtube videos. I probably watch youtube more than I watch TV. I plan to change that up a bit this year too by crafting more and watching them less. On to the youtube feature.


Happened across this video while browsing Tumblr which directed me to this blog who posted this video from Youtube. Love all the mulitple connections right?! Anywhoo it's of Tom Fords Spring/Summer fashion show and it's fabulous. I've loved Tom Ford for quite some time, from afar of course, and this was no exception. There were lots of famous ladies, models, and actresses walking the catwalk in some amazing gowns. Love Love Love.



And I must give myself kudos for a great start to the year because it is only day two and I have scrapped a layout already, compared to my 6 layouts that I did all last year. I've sort of transitioned into more of a scrapbooker than a card-maker. I still love card-making because there is great satisfaction in making something and giving it away. I love that feeling of being able to send apart of myself off to someone else and imagining their reaction. There isn't much better than that. I'll post the layout after I add journaling.

Sweet Scraping everyone & Happy 2011.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment