Friday, December 31, 2010

.:{ New Year: New beginning(s) }:.

As the new year approaches, just a few hours away, I am more thankful now than I was on Thanksgiving. There have been so many ups and downs, more ups than downs, and I've done many firsts.

1. I took my first cruise.

Here's a pic of my one of my very good friends, Ilene and me, on the boat. She got married, and I got a great tan (She just turned really red, I mean REALLY red. :-)



2. I started my very own business.

It's still in the works right now but it will be launching online at the beginning of the year. So super excited about that.

3. I started grad school, again.

So the stories is that I attended 4 different colleges during undergrad because I couldn't find my groove in college. I finally graduated after taking about a year and a half off. Presently I've only attended 3 graduate schools but the third time was the charm because I am fully in the groove. Getting my "Goove Back" educationally only, pretty slow in personal area. Lol.

4. I have actually scrapbooked.

Here are a few of my fav layouts. I only have a couple anyway so all of them are my favs right now. he. he.


Journaling:


It took a long time for me to love her.


To even think she's worthy to be loved at all,


And all the times she's let her heart be broken,


Made me realize that I am HER.


Beautiful in my own eyes,


And it took me too DAMN long to get to this point.


And some days I'm not there; I don't believe it, I can't believe it.


BUt now at the age of 27 almost 28,


There are more days that I do believe it than there are days that I don't.


And I've finally come in to my own as a woman,


Believing that I can do what I want to do and not taking in everybody else's opinion about it





Miss you, Alaric Layout. I made this layout in memory of my very good friend Alaric who died a few years ago of a bacterial infection. I miss him so much. This is Alaric and me with our godson Peyton.





My very first commissioned layout for a wedding gift. I used the save-the-date card and the wedding invitation on the layout. Love you Linnell.



















This is my very favorite layout. This is my little brother when he was 11 (he's now 18) and my 1st Godson Landon when he was 1 year old (he's now 7). I found this picture about a month ago and just had to scrapbook it.  I'd just recieved my PTI order with the banner builder dies and stamps. I ABSOLUTELY love this layout.





This year I resolve to scrapbook more, make more time to be alone with me (massages included, and to take better care of myself. That's is. The results of those 3 things should bring about all the results I desire for the year.


Hugs & Ciao for the last time in 2010...


Striving for Badassery in 2011.


Angee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment