Friday, January 7, 2011

What I know about myself. So far.



I am kind.....because I love genuinely.


I am loyal.....even when I shouldn't be.


My favorite drink is sweet tea......southern style, iced.


I only drink coffee on a whim. Strong with lots of cream and a little sugar.


I can be very anti-social at times or the exact opposite on occasion.


I learned, this week, that I have a trust issues.


~I don't like being in crowds of people I don't know, or ones I do know for that matter.


~I don't like meeting new people, in the romantic sense. I like being in that comfortable place.


I avoid conflict like the plague.


I fear losing control of my thoughts, words, and my actions.


I've learned to work hard at controlling my feelings, and my tongue.


I often have anxiety about things that haven't happened yet but might.


I have an opinion about almost everything but will not tell you unless you specifically ask.


I have some of the best people in the world around me who love me just as I am right now, even when I don't sometimes.


I have been in some pretty dangerous situations and made it out alive. Thank God.


I am almost 30 and just starting to be happy with where my life is, where it's not, and where it's going.


Papercrafting, Photography, and my iMac changed my life. (Ok maybe not my iMac but I still love it.)


I am inspired the most by these crafty ladies. Sasha, Nichol, Karla & Maile


I started making cards after watching one of Kristina's videos on youtube.


I am still learning everyday about her, and most of the time, I like the person I see in the mirror looking back at me.



I don't know where the inspiration for this post came from but I'm pretty sure that this post had something to do with it. <3

6 comments:

  1. I am going to put you over my knee. Here is why:

    I was really inspired by this post to just put it out there, like my fears and what I really see.
    I was relating to so much you were saying ..
    then I get to the bottom after saying to myself this girl has my mind going and you link it back to my blog ..

    HUSH CHILE. You are too sweet .. here it is you are inspiring me and it is flipped. Thank you girl .. I appreciate it .. but honey you have a gift of words and how you put things .. keep on making me think .. I need it.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sasha. As I read your blog I'm often like damn. She is really courageous to be so open, so in touch with herself and what he's feeling. Ive been working on being that self aware. Girl we inspire each other. One day I will start that art journal I have stashed in my office. Love ya back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! This is what blog love is all about. Hey Sasha! :-) I totally feel everything you said, Angee. It's good to reflect back on yourself and your life and understand that it's whatever you make of it. And your cards are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dondrea. Blog love is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read our post about What you know about yourself. I can identify with many of the points you made. To know yourself and be honest with yourself is what allows us to live our lives to the fullest. We have to learn to live with the parts of ourselves that we do not like and love ourselves anyway. This is not always easy. I am learning this. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it. It is very refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jen. I used to be very critical of myself and I had a very low self esteem. I've learned through the years that honesty doesn't mean beating yourself up for everything. It's taking a close look at yourself, loving who you are right now, and doing whatever needs to be done to a better person.

    ReplyDelete