Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Invites: Your Ticket to Paradise. Finally complete.

Hi all, 

It's summer and I've been super busy. School officially ends for me next week and by then I can finallly apply for my standard teaching certificate. Yay. Right now I'm teaching on a probationary certificate while I finish up all the requirements for standard certification. After I complete these 2 courses next week I will be done. 

In the meantime my co worker Ilene is getting married to Anthony and she enlisted me to make her wedding invites. She really did all the grunt work coming up with all the wording and placement but I think they came out fantastically. It took all of 3 days of camping out at Ilene's house, hanging out with the kiddos, shopping, and drama. Nothing like a good time right??? Lol. I had a blast and now, here's the fruit of our labor. 

What do you think??


DSC01274edited
 


DSC01275edited

 The Inside: Pg. 1 The Invitation & Reception info


DSC01277edited

Pg. 2 - The Cruise Info, Seating info, etc. 


DSC01282edited
Pg. 3 - Cruise details, and FYI


DSC01285edited

The happy couple and my good friends, Ilene and Anthony. 


DSC01290edited
 

Thank you for the 3 day long crafting session, the great parties, and my very first vacation (& my first cruise). It's all love and I can't wait. 

That's all for now. Hugs, 

Angee  

 

3 comments:

  1. Clever extraordinaire. Wow. If you get a chance, please share this with the Pals as a Guest Author on our blog. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invitations what a great idea, you all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete