Friday, June 4, 2010

Digital Card Making

Hi all.


It's been a long time since I've last blogged, I know and I do apologize. Bad blogger, bad blogger. Today was my very last day of "official" work at school so now I will have more time for blogging & crafting for the next 3 months minus a few days for the cruise. :-D


In honor of the last day of work here is a quick little video highlighting my next endeavor...Digital cardmaking. Kristina Werner (my favorite cardmaker) did a great tutorial for 2peas on this subject. I tried to follow along and create the same card however I could not quite get it to work for me. The commands and dialog boxes were not the same when I opened my version of photoshop (I'm in CS3) and for the life of me I could not get my rounded corner rectangle tool to draw the shapes in the desired color. I guess I need lots more practice. 


Enjoy the video and I will be back very soon with more cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment