Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wedding Invites, Summer Plans, & Dove Evolution Vid

Hello All, 



7bc217c937d2e6cc98528f69bf0d34d5_4458943 


I know I've been away all week. I'm working on wedding invites for a dear friend of mine, another is moving this week, I reconnected with another, and neglected another, so I'm going to be pretty busy with all that for the next 3 weeks. Did I mention it's the end of the school year time and I have to get my classroom packed up??? Um yes, I'm super busy right now. 



Coming up: 


May 20 - Drake Concert


May 30 - Couples Shower for Ilene


June 4th - Last Day of School


June 6th - Copic Certification Class ....Yippee. 


June 1-July 1 - Summer School (taking 2 classes)


July 9th-12th - Wedding Cruise (my very first cruise ever)


I'm also looking into taking a few online photography classes and adobe illustrator classes from JessicaSprague.com. I just picked up a Canon EOS Rebel G 35 MM camera at a garage sale for $25 so I'm looking forward to seeing how the cruise pics come out. 


Next on my wishlist is:


Canon 50D (A girl can hope can't she....?)


I'm going to try to make the most of my summer this year and take a little time to relax, and craft. Thank goodness I have a place to post all this in hopes of not forgetting to show up somewhere. I've done it before.


I know you've probably seen this video a million times but something about it makes me feel the real beauty within me. 



Sweet Hugs!! Hope you all have a great week. 


Angee


2 comments:

  1. bighamc1@gmail.comMay 17, 2010 at 5:28 PM

    WoW I enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boo .. let me know how you end up liking the photography class. I thought about taking it .. be sure to get the book .. about "light exposure" it will be a good investment ..
    I need to start taking stuff with my phone and girl love me some MJ .. have fun on that cruise

    ReplyDelete