Saturday, April 10, 2010

CPS 161: 4U

Hey Everyone, 

I've been totally inspired the last few days by sketches. Who knew sketches could be so motivational? Apparently everyone except me. I've found so many sketch blogs since I began my search and I've made 10 cards in the last 2 day. How exciting, right? Especially I've been getting custom orders and requests for everything from thank you cards to birthday invites. It's so much fun but also a real pressure cooker right now since I'm a bit of a perfectionist and want to give people a great product. So off I go to create and be merry. 




Here is one of the cards I created over the weekend. I've seen and heard much about Card Positioning Systems, however, this is the first challenge that I've actually participated in and it was so much fun. 




Photobucket

Thats all for now but more to come. 

Hugs & Sweetness

Angee

6 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful and I know you will create something beautiful for Ashlyn's party. I know how you feel though. I have 5 custom knitting orders and am stressing over whether or not they will live up to my customer's expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vanessa. Oh the pressures of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites. Love the hearts and choice of colors! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Angee! Great colors! Love how you embellished each heart! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Margaret. More to come as soon as my new computer arrives.
    Sent from Angelas iPhone
    www.scrapsugar.com

    ReplyDelete