Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 Things about Me.

1. This has been the best year of my life so far, and I've come a long long way. I was engaged for 2 1/2 years before calling off the wedding last year. It was the hardest experience I've ever gone through but I'm so much stronger having gone through it.

2. Scrapbooking has turned into an unexpected business for me. I started out making cards for just friends and family...Birthdays, anniversary, holidays, etc...and now after only 1 1/2 years I am actually getting custom orders. How crazy is that??

3. I'm an extreme home body and I don't like having people over. I can't say that I'm anti-social because I love being around people but my home is my haven and I love my private space and time to be just that....Private. Weird, I know.

4. I never knew I was a dog lover until I got my first pet as an adult at the age of 25. I'd grown up with pet as a small child but I was always afraid of dogs. One day my former fiance' (we're still friends) took me to meet his family and his aunt had a minature schnauzer. I totally fell in love and decided I needed to have one and so I searched online for a breeder in the area and went to pick up this little guy. His name is Teddy and he's 2 years old. This is how tiny he was then I first picked him up at the breeder. He slept in my lap the whole car ride back home (45 mins). When I went to pick him up the breeder showed me 3 dogs. One was smaller than Teddy and a total spaz. He kept running into walls....um. No thanks. The other was not that cute and Teddy came right up to me and climbed into my lap and sat there cool, calm, and collected. I knew he was the one for me.

This is him playing with my brother on the floor of my scrap room.


5. My desire for this year is to be a published designer in one of the major scrapbooking magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment