Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tool Spotlight: Xyron Creatopia

Good Morning Scrappers, 



    If you didn't already know I'm a total gadget geek. I love gadgets. I can't even keep a wishlist because it's forever changing based on reviews I find online, mac rumors I hear on blogs, scrapbooking debuts from various companies in the industry, and shopping excursions all over Texas and even online. In the midst of all my shopping shenanigans, I've come across a great video for a product I've had my eye on for quite some time. 


I was first interest in this item when I started looking into letterpress

LetterPress1
Letterpress_2
Letterpress3
    Can you see how beautiful this is? The texture, the clear crispness of the heavy weight paper, the clean impression of the letters, words, and ink. Oh this makes me happy. 


      Anyhoo, I love paperclipping.com and all of their crafty podcasts and I'm also subscribed to their youtube channel. Although I planned to attend CHA Winter 2010, I wasn't able to make it this go round, but thanks to Noel Hyman and her camera crew she gave all us scrapping youtubers an inside look at all the wonderful companies and products that debuted. One of those products and my top pick that has been added to my non-existent (he he) wishlist is the Xyron Creatopia. Take a look at all it can do: 



    I've seen prices for this machine range from $100 - $150 depending on how many attachments come with the machine. Do you love it or hate it? Would you buy it? Leave a comment and let me know and if you find it on sale please post a link. 

That's all for now. Happy Scrapping. 

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment