Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Newness of the Blog


So I had to come up with a 1000 word description of my blog to register it to a ring of black women bloggers. Seriously 1000 words. Come on.......Anyway here it is. Pretty much self explanatory.

Just a girl who loves pretty things like paper, buttons, contemporary furniture, and a vintage feel. Very random but sweet.


I'm an Stampin Up Demonstrator, a Mary Kay consultant, a girl from Houston, a natural sister, a 8th grade English teacher , and so much more.
_____________________________________________

This blog is going to chronicle my life in it's entirety. My plan is to be as transparent as possible but i know that is going to take some time but this is my attempt. I want to chronicle my hobbies, makeup and paper crafts, as well as my friends, and my travels.
____________________________________________

I don't quite think I'm bold enough to chronicle my romances. I'm a single girl in a married world right now at 27 years old. Most of my friends are either married and happy, married and settl(ed or ing), or divorced. Yes crazy right. Can't believe that at my age I know people who are already divorced. That is why I am taking my time and making sure I take things slowly.

Can you tell there was a character limit on this description from my random blabbing. :-)

Labels: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment