Sunday, February 14, 2010

I want to be a Mac....I will be a Mac soon.

I'm also in the market for a new computer and I have my eye on the 27" iMac however, I'm waiting for Apple to work out the kinks i've been hearing online for the past few months. I'm also debating whether or not to just go with the 24" iMac. Since both are super expensive, IMO, I'm taking my time in making this decision. 

In my hopes of obtaining clarification on this issue I took a little quiz. he he.




You Are a Mac

You are creative, stylish, and super trendy.
You are a bit obsessed with gadgets, and you like owning the newest devices.

You aren't the type of person who separates work from pleasure.
In your opinion, all work should be fun. You love creating. 

Aesthetics are very important to you. You like to be surrounded by beautiful, sleek things. 
You demand the best - even if it costs an arm and a leg. 


Of course I am. Also check out my gadget wishlist page on the blog. Until the next time. Stay sweet. 

Angela

Labels: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment