Thursday, April 21, 2011

.::Daily Thanks 4.21.11::.

Today I'm thankful for friends.

I have some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. I've never been a girls girl. Growing up I've always had a few girl friends but I've never really understood or gotten along with girls. Now that I'm a woman I've aquired some great girl friends. My very best has been around since 6th grade. She's definitely my bestie. And in the last two years I've added 3 more ladies to that list. They are my co-workers and I call us "Teach-In-the-City." These ladies keep me sane in the crazy world of education.

What I love about my girl friends is that they accept me for who I am right now, they don't try to change me, and we have alot of fun. Before I met them I was a work-a-holic. I actually took my very first vacation last year when one of my girls was getting married on a caribbean cruise. Isn't that a shame. I was 28 and had been working since I was 15 and had never taken a vacation.

Don't worry, I have lots more vaca's planned for the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I just bought a stylist to wook my paper flowers, but now I have another use.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete