Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Angee Lee's Deal of the Day: QK Silhouette $199

Hi all,

Sorry I've been away for so long. My life has been a rollercoaster lately, between studying for the GRE in hopes of going back to grad school, my second school year of teaching starting, and some other MALE related DRAMA that is finally over, I've been super busy.

But today I bring you a great deal from CraftySteals.com

The Silhouette SD from Silhouette America formerly of QuicKutz.

IN THE BOX


Silhouette SD Machine - U.S. only

The Silhouette machine ships with the following important items:

  • Silhouette machine

  • Software for Windows XP/Vista

  • Power cable, USB cable

  • 2 Cutting mats (one for thick media, one for thin media)

  • Cutting blade

  • $10 gift card to the Silhouette Online Store


And you get all this for $199. That's $100 off the retail price of $299 and it's for today only.

I've been looking at this machine for a long long time trying to justify the purchase. I've even been collection great die cuts to use with the machine knowing one day I'd succumb and get one. Well today was my day. My total purchase price was $227.36 ($199 for the machine, $16.42 in tax, and $11.94 in shipping). That is cheaper than any other website out there right now including the shipping and tax so if you were like me and waiting for a great deal, TODAY IS YOUR DAY. {Our day =)} These machines will ship in 7 days from Crafty Steals.

Oh and one more thing before I am late for work:

If you have a MAC like me, don't worry. According to the Silhouette Blog and the Crafty Steals website, the new Silhouette Design Studio software will be available for download on 9/14 and it is MAC compatible. Yippee. Just 6 days away.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment