Saturday, July 24, 2010

YT Find: Pomplamoose Music

[caption id="attachment_132" align="alignleft" width="263" caption="Jack Conte & Nataly Dawn"][/caption]

Hi all,

I am a huge Youtube fan, so much so that I watch more youtube vids than I watch an actual television. My favorite things to watch are scrapbooking vids, makeup tutorials, and music videos.

The best thing about youtube is the raw, unfettered, non-commercialized talent who post their incredible music, and Jack Conte & Nataly Dawn of Pomplamoose Music are just two of the many groups that I've come to follow.

If you are a music lover like I am then you will definitely love this band/group/duo. Whatever you want to call it I think they are simply awesome. The first song I ever heard from them was this one:



How awesome is that? The musicality and creativity of this just makes he sooo happy.

So after hearing this on Facebook I happened to browse their channel and came across this.



What!!!!! What!!! Now that was freakin' fantastic. But that's not all. How cute it is??



Ok that's enough for now. Go visit their channel and see for yourself.

Oh and they also have an album on iTunes. So click here to check that out. I have it and I think you should too.

More crafty goodness coming later this week.

Hugs,

Angee Lee

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised -they were actually pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I know good music when I hear it. :-D

    ReplyDelete