Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tool Spotlight: Zutter Distrezz-It-All

Hey everyone, 


It's been a busy busy weekend here in the Scrap Sugar Studio. As you can see I tried my hand at some CSS coding {please forgive me if that's not the correct terminology} and redesigned the website to make it a little simpler and I'm liking it a lot. Not loving it yet so there may be a few more changes in the next couple weeks or months. 


Todays tool that I'm spotlighting is the Zutter Distrezz-it-All. If you remember this post from last week I talked all about Tim Holtz for Sizzix dies and my love of grungy things. I normally keep my cards pretty simple but I love making Mini Albums and I tend to grunge them up quite a bit. If you've attempted to grunge chipboard and the multiple papers that are included in a mini album then you know it can be a bit time consuming. Well Zutter and Donna Salazar have come up a solution. 



Description from Zutter.com:

Add antique, shabby chic look to your paper craft projects in the blink of an eye. The tool that everyone wants....the all new Distrezz-it-All makes hand sanding and filing a thing of the past. Distrezz cardboard, chipboard, wood, leather, fabric-covered projects, up to 12 sheets of cardstock at once! Hand held or desk top application. 




Demonstration:


Here is a great demo video from Noell Hyman of Paperclipping.com




Price: $39.99

    A quick google search resulted in prices around $39.99. Hopefully Hobby Lobby or Michael's will offer this product and we will be able to use a 40-50% coupon. Don't you just love coupons?? 


I think this is a great tool for the crafter who makes multiples of everything. (Um....that's me). When you have your assembly line set up this tool will cut your distressing time in half or more. Furthermore did you see how easy it was to distress that chipboard?? Awesome. 

Let me know what you think. Would you use it? Would you purchase it?

Hugs & Sweetness, 

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment