Friday, April 9, 2010

Tim Holtz: Alterations Line

Hey everyone, 


I don't know if you'd consider yourself a grungy girl but I certainly am from time to time, and no one does grunge like Tim Holtz. I have my eye on a few of his things for my haulage (which is getting a bit out of hand actually......however my justification is the fact that it's all reusable tools....again, my JUSTIFICATION...he he).


Check out this video of Tim debuting his new Alterables line then leave me a comment on what you're thinking of buying. 


 


 


 





What I'm looking at: 


Tim Holtz for Sizzix Tattered Florals





Tim Holtz for Sizzix Hardware Findings


NEW! Bigz Die - Hardware Findings


Tim Holtz for Sizzix Elegant Flourishes


NEW! Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes




And pretty much anything else that TimHoltz.typepad.com makes including all of his dies (have you seen his on the edge dies.....OMG), the distress inks, and alcohol inks. Man, who knew crafting could be so expensive. Is there a hoarders group for craft supplies?? Someone sign me up. 


Later sweetness, 


Angee

6 comments:

  1. OMG Angela. I have two of the dies ( flowers and style labels) but now I want the Bingo and wood grain embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Chanda. If money was no object I'd be the black Martha Stewart. Seriously....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angee, my greedy self I have the hanging sign,gadget gears,ornamental, styled labels, hardware findings, caged bird,- on the edge- brackets,ornate, plaque & postage, file tabs, scallops, scrollwork, movers & shapers- keyholes,& 3 punches 1/4. These I have received but I have some folders on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh girl. Ive got a lot of hauling to do to catch up to you on that. Ive been buying quite a bit of papertrey ink stuff actually. Im trying to set up my own online store now. That keeps me from doing too much hauling. Investing in the business and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have every last one of his dies except the Elegant Flourishes.. for some odd reason it didn't end up in my cart with the rest of them, but I will soon add it to the collection.. along with the edge die cutting pad.. They could have told us we would need those in the beginning.. I planned this order since January and finally caved and preordered close to the last day and still my order was jacked up!.. But I have my dies and I couldn't be anymore happier!.. Now I have to wait for the embossing folders I preordered to come in!.. aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!.. waiting is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl one day I will be there. Right now I just purchased a new computer and that was a pretty penny. I bought an iMac so once that comes in and I get everything set up I will be hauling once again and Tim Holtz will be my first stop.

    ReplyDelete