Friday, April 2, 2010

Bib Necklaces & Sizzix Dies

Hey Everyone, 


It's April already and I'm so busy right now it's been crazy. Graduate school, Teaching, Crafting, Blogging, and so much more. I'm having the time of my life though. 


My latest find has been bib necklaces. You may remember them from this post. I've seen them on so many blogs and I kept thinking to myself I think I can do that. Mind you I say that about most things that I happen to find, lol. But really I innately knew that I could do that, so on I went googling my little heart out and finally I found some great tutorials on how you can make the flowers for these particular types of necklaces.


My Photo The first time I say this necklace on Maggie Holmes blog I was shocked and amazed. First off how gorgeous is Maggie in this picture. Secondly, I knew I had to have that necklace. My first search led me to Etsy and I was shocked to find out how much money was being asked for these necklaces, and I just knew I could (a) make it for myself (b) make it for way less money than was being asked (c) be so thrilled about it. So yes, I placed my order and I'm ready to get a move on it. 



Here are a couple of tutorials I found on Youtube from Christie Daugherty:

Here are some gorgeous altered lollipop flowers. 


Here are some beautiful flower rosette's....

Here are some awesome Fabric flowers



She used Stampin Up dies which I have on order right now from Stampin Up, and you can get them from my site, just CLICK HERE and click SHOP in the top right hand corner.

In the first video she used:

Circles #2 Originals Die - by Stampin' Up! Originals Circle # 2 Die (Product # 115970)













In the second video:

Table Setting Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die - by Stampin' Up!BIGZ XL Table Setting die (Product # 116819)














In the third video: 

Flower Folds Bigz Xl Die - by Stampin' Up! XL Flower Folds Die (Product # 115970)











I got a few other things that I will post when I get the box in the mail. Love getting boxes don't you??

Stay tuned for more. 

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment